Your life is busy enough. Call housekeeping services in Singapore to help you with housekeeping services in Singapore
House cleaning in Singapore is hectic for many due to their busy lifestyle. If you are a working person, there’s only a little time left for you to engage in house cleaning tasks. Why waste your already-limited resting hours on cleaning when you can call housekeeping services in Singapore? Outsourcing your house cleaning is one way to manage your time more efficiently under an affordable rate, even if you are on a tight budget.
We offer weekly housekeeping services in Singapore to maintain the order and cleanliness of your home on a regular basis. We also offer one-time house cleaning such as house moving in/out cleaning, post-renovation cleaning, and spring cleaning at reasonable rates. Our well-trained professional cleaners are geared with standard cleaning equipment and supplies to provide you with outstanding results, and our goal is to make you feel the delight of living in a clean and healthy environment.
"Thank you SparkCleanz for providing a wonderful house cleaning service, that makes our lives much more manageable and the house looks fresh and clean again!"
Nina Koh, Condo OUE Twin Peaks
Housekeeping Standard Tasks
Dusting or wiping of furniture, table and surface tops, and tidying up of beds
Wiping and polishing the mirror, washing and disinfecting the wash basin, the bathtub, the toilet bowl, the floor and the walls.
Vacuum or sweeping and mopping of all the floors within the household
Wiping the stove top, kitchen walls, cabinets doors, surface of the appliances, the kitchen sink, and putting the trash out.
Please note :
1. The suggested cleaning duration is only an indicative guideline based on the average time required to clean a house of the similar size.
2. Additional tasks and certain house conditions may require longer cleaning durations.
3. The minimum duration allocated for a cleaning session is 3 hours.
4. The customer is expected to provide all cleaning materials and equipment required for the task.
5. All cleaning tasks strictly are carried out at the height of the cleaner.
Housekeeping Add-On Tasks
Please note :
1. The suggested cleaning duration is only an indicative guideline based on the average time required to complete a task.
2. Cleaning windows is only done at safe height for the cleaner.
3. Standing fans have to be disassembled before the cleaning task starts.
4. Fridge contents have to be emptied before the cleaning task starts.
Housekeeping Excluded Tasks
NO Moving of Heavy Objects
NO Cleaning of Human Discharge
NO Washing of Transport Vehicles
NO Pets or Related Cleaning
NO Handwash of Laundry
Do understand that we reserve the right to turn down service if there are unforeseen circumstances that may put our professionals’ safety at risk. As much as we would like to please all our customers, our helpers’ well-being is of utmost priority, and we sincerely apologize if we are not able to serve you under such conditions.
Please note :
1. Additional surcharges will be applied on cleaning commencing before 9.00 am and after 6.00 pm, and on Singapore gazetted public holidays.
2. Additional travel allowance of $10 per session will be applied for locations farther than 10 minutes walk from the nearest MRT or bus stop.